Sunday 31 July 2011

Sejarah Kerjaya aku......My Career History

Assallamuallaikum & Regards to all friends


Today almost a month i was abroad from my country"MALAYSIA"........
GO EVERYWHERE WHICH I WAS DREAMING BEFORE....ALHAMDULILLAH
I GOT IT......OH......YEAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is something i want to shared with all of my friends..........

I was born as  eldest brother in my family...
 family was not so rich but because of we have a GREATEST FATHER,



(Thanks to ALLAH)                                            and he managed to send all Of us to school....

HOW HUMBLE & STRUGGLE PERSON......

Unfortunately 
I was played a lot during my study and i only managed to finished until Form 5....

Now,my career started 
Joined Berjaya Tioman Island Resort at Tioman Islands,Pahang Darul Makmur,Malaysia
I was located at Chinese Kitchen as a 3rd Steamer.....Ha...ha...ha..This is the part was really turn my life to be a CHEF.I am the only Malay religion was working in that kitchen......
Can You All Imagine It.........
I was really lucky that time coz the Executive Chinese Chef " Chuan Mee Lam"(pass away already) really like me,then my life came more easy to worked there.Buts its still not so easy yeahhh....
I'm doing my services for almost 2 years and then,,,,,jeng...jeng.....jeng.....


On December 1996,i come back to my hometown"Bandaraya Johore Baharu"......I get an offered from EDEN GARDEN HOTEL,Stulang Laut,Johor,Malaysia
I was employed as a KITCHEN HELPER because of my basic experience
was in Chinese Restaurant and they located me at COFFEE HOUSE...
Salt & Peppers Coffee House ,the name of  restaurants.

Thanks a lot to the  all the chef especially to
MR ANDREASS NAUSEER.....
Executive Chef of the Hotel


In remembering of all memories when i was doing my
 servicing in this hotel,its was superb and this is 
the 1st steps for me to climb ups.......

  
OOOOhhhh yeah.......
After a few years in EDEN GARDEN hotel,i decided to leaved and need a new challenged,atmosphere and environments.
Then,i apply to SUNWAY LAGOON RESORT HOTEL at Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan,Malaysia......
In this hotel,i was really trained how to be a "PROFESSIONAL CHEF" .......
FOO HEE MUAN......also  known as TIGER FOO in late 90an ....
This is the guy was very straight and trained me well....
Very toughed  and disciplined chef.....
He is the EXECUTIVE SOUS CHEF  that time and
we are located at SUN & SURF CAFE....
almost the BIGGEST coffee house on 1998 at Malaysia....
I was  appointed as  "Commis II" and being promoted until 
Sr Chef de Partie  position...Its take me 5 years.....
The biggest achievement for me there when
i was transferred to Sunway Hotel Branch at SWITZERLAND for 1 years........

Then.On 2003,April 
another steps for me to move forward and i decided to joined MUTIARA HOTEL at Jalan Tun Perak,Kuala Lumpur

Joined as Sr Chef de Partie and designated at
FRENCH & ITALIAN CAFE normally known as "FIC" FINE DINING CAFE...........
This hotel was the shorted services for me in my career( 5 month)  and its was 
because of my "BELOVED FATHER' ' pass away .....
Then i make a drastic decision and move back to JOHORE BAHRU....

SOFITEL GOLF and PALM RESORT HOTEL at Senai Airport,Johor,Malaysia is another hotel which i contribute my services ........
Thanks to ALLAH....
This is the years was make my life more cheerful and reasonable.....
In this hotel,i was fall in  LOVE with ZARINA JAMAL and now,SHE was my LOVELY WIFE........
THIS IS THE GREATEST MOMENT HAPPENS TO MY LIFE......
Then,i get married and my life also my career became more easier......I have a fully confident in   builds my career......


After i getting married,we stayed at my mom house until my CUTIE Baby born,then we decided to be 
independents and started to rent a small house..



In late 2007,I was working in New York Hotel at 
Jalan Abdullah Tahir,
Johore Bahru Malaysia as 
Junior Sous Chef and located at the 
Coffee House...

In this hotel,i cant go future because the environments 
and all the senior colleague was not so 
kindly and friendly.....
May be they scared of competition....







ONLY ALLAH KNOW THAT'S...............


2009 was the BIG movement in my career and my family.......I left my beloved wife and daughter to worked at THE LOAF,Pavilion,Kuala Lumpur......Its was really SURPRISED me when i knows WHO IS MY EMPLOYER.......Malaysia Ex-PRIME MINESTER
>>>TUN MAHATHIR MOHAMAD<<<






SO...THIS IS A SMALL CAFE FOR ME AND THATS WAS NOT THE MAIN REASON FOR ME TO JOINED THIS COMPANY........
its was because of this above PERSON .....
I really appreciated with the opportunistic was given to me....
Its was really GREAT time and  moments to be there...
THANKS A LOT to the all MANAGEMENTS of   THE LOAF......


Then,after a year,i was employed by HAKKA REPUBLIC FOOD & WINE BAR at Hap Seng Tower in Jalan P.Ramlee ,Kuala Lumpur.........

In this restaurant,i was given a full permission to used and trained all the staff with my knowledge's and experience's.....
So fun and happy moments when i was there.........
All the staff was really help each other and all the BOSSES was really friendly and always take a good care to the staff....
MS SUE LIM SIOK CHIN AND MR HUGH ROBERT........
2 person was really worked hard to make all the staff life better.....
CHEF ADI RADZI>>>>>>THE BEST PARTNER IN THE KITCHEN.....
aLMOST 3 years we worked together and all its likes easier to us.......
Thanks BROTHER......


2011,July.07
.........................I ABROAD FROM MALAYSIA...................

CAFE lAZEEZ own by BRIDGE FACTOR,UNITED KINGDOM
 was employed me as their HEAD CHEF for 2 years contract.......
Now my dreams came true......




Thanks ALLAH

Thanks MAK & ABAH

Thank you so much to my beloved wife
ZARINA JAMAL

Thanks to all my BROTHER & SISTER





THANKS ALL







Ok lah...............Until this for today...........Hopefully you all will enjoy and please advise and comments agains me....many thanks and happy always
ASSALAMUALLAIKUM

1 comment:

  1. Hi my dearest puTEraJARiEmas, can imagine how hard is your life to be where you are right now. I'm proud of you & will alwez be by your side, past, now & forever.

    ReplyDelete